Friday, June 20, 2014

[140620] Heechul Twitter & Instagram Update!



Collection of the BEST things that my fans said to me many times. 1. Crazy dudeㅋㅋ 2. This oppa reallyㅋㅋ 3. Anna sister-in-law 4. Cut your hairㅠㅠ 5. Please at least shaveㅠㅠ 6. Do you like Asuka or Anna? 7. Just go out with a human.. 8. Are you drunk? 9. You became much kinder^^ 10. Aunt


Giving high class information that will help many men escape from being single!! If the girl you like is called ‘Kim Heesoon’! If you ask “Heesoon sshi.. What is your last name?” and she will say “Ah.. My last name is Kim. Kim Hee Soon^^” right? And then you can immediately touch her nose and rub it cutely!! And say “Isn’t your last name Nae? Nae* Heesoon~♡ Hoot..” ………. Let’s try finding a new friend
*Tn: Nae in Korean means “my”, so by calling her “Nae Heesoon” it means “My Heesoon”


Source: Heechul Twitter (@HeeZZinPang) & Instagram (@kimheenim)

No comments:

Post a Comment